Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Medicine
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  21-06-07 06:29

I don¡¯t understand how anyone can like medicine. I¡¯ve never liked it. I used to refuse to take it as a kid because the taste was so disgusting. I¡¯m not sure whether or not medicine is a good thing. I¡¯m sure that most of the time our body will recover naturally, without medicine. I actually think medicine can be bad for us. It makes the body weaker because we rely on medicines too much. I also worry about the safety of medicines. I read too many times about side effects. How can doctors be sure that the medicines we take one day won¡¯t make us ill later in life. A lot of what goes into medicine isn¡¯t natural. I¡¯m a big believer in natural medicine. That seems to make much more sense. The Chinese seem to have it right.
* used to + V = VÇÏ°ï Çß´Ù, °ú°Å ÇѶ§´Â[¿¹Àü¿¡´Â] VÀ̾ú´Ù[Çß´Ù]/ refuse = °ÅÀýÇÏ´Ù, °ÅºÎÇÏ´Ù/ take = (¾àÀ») ¸Ô´Ù[º¹¿ëÇÏ´Ù]/ taste = ¸À; ¹Ì°¢, ÀÔ¸À/ disgusting = ¿ª°Ü¿î, ±¸¿ªÁú³ª´Â/ recover = (°Ç°­ÀÌ) ȸº¹µÇ´Ù/ rely on = ±â´ë´Ù, ÀÇÁ¸ÇÏ´Ù/ safety = ¾ÈÀü¼º; ¾ÈÀü(ÇÔ)/ side effects (ÁÖ·Î pl) = (¾àÀÇ) ºÎÀÛ¿ë/ go into ~ = ~·Î µé¾î°¡´Ù; ÅõÀԵǴÙ[¾²ÀÌ´Ù]/ natural medicine = ÀÚ¿¬ÀÇÇР   

* Áú¹® *

01. Should all medicine be free?
02. Is laughter the best medicine?
03. How often do you take medicine?
04. Does medicine always work for you?
05. Would you ever buy medicine online?
06. Do you think medicine is too expensive?
07. What medicines are in your medicine cabinet?
08. What do you think of herbal and Chinese medicine?
09. How different would the world be without medicine?
10. Do you have any side effects after you take medicine?
11. How has medicine changed in the past hundred years?
12. What do you think the next revolution in medicine will be?
13. Have you ever given someone a taste of their own medicine?
14. Do you agree with testing on animals to find new medicines?
15. Do you think medicine weakens your body¡¯s immune system?
16. Do you think that one day, there¡¯ll be medicine to cure all illnesses?
17. Do you think medicines are tested enough before they are put on the market?
18. What do you think of alternative medicines like homeopathic medicine and aromatherapy?