Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Misc] (BF-169) Á¦Ç°ÀÇ ´ÊÀº ¹Ý¼Û ½ÂÀÎ °ÅÀý°øÁö (Refusal to Accept Late Return of Merchandise)
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  17-02-17 22:55

Refusal to Accept Late Return of Merchandise

Dear

Over the years we have had to formulate various company policies. 
These policies have never been arbitrarily adopted, but rather chosen in order to be able to accommodate 
our customers by providing our product at the lowest conceivable price while remaining in business.
* over the years = ¼ö³â °£/ formulate = (¼¼½ÉÈ÷) ¸¸µé¾î ³»´Ù/ various = ´Ù¾çÇÑ, ¿©·¯ °¡ÁöÀÇ
* arbitrarily = µ¶´Ü[Àü´Ü]ÀûÀ¸·Î; Á¦¸Ú´ë·Î, ¸¶À½´ë·Î/ adopt = äÅÃÇÏ´Ù; ¾²´Ù[ÃëÇÏ´Ù]
* rather = ¿ÀÈ÷·Á, Â÷¶ó¸®(¾Õ¿¡ ¸»ÇÑ ³»¿ë°ú ´Ù¸£°Å³ª ¹Ý´ëµÇ´Â ¸»À» µµÀÔÇÒ ¶§); ´õ Á¤È®È÷ ¸»Çϸé
* accommodate = (¿ä±¸ µî¿¡) ºÎÀÀÇÏ´Ù, ÇùÁ¶ÇÏ´Ù/ conceivable = °¡´ÉÇÑ; »ó»óÇÒ[¹ÏÀ»] ¼ö Àִ  

One of these policies is that our customers have ___ days in which to return any merchandise for a full refund
We feel this allows sufficient time to inspect our product and be assured of its quality.
* full refund = Àü¾× ȯºÒ[¹Ýȯ]/ sufficient = ÃæºÐÇÑ/ be assured of ~ = ~¿¡ °ÆÁ¤ÀÌ ¾ø´Ù[È®½ÇÇÑ]

I am grateful for the business you have seen fit to give our firm and am proud to have you as one of 
our customers. I cannot, however, authorize the return of our merchandise as you have requested, 
inasmuch as you took delivery over (time) ago.
* be grateful for ~ = ~À» °í¸¿°Ô ¿©±â´Ù/ authorize = Àç°¡[Àΰ¡]ÇÏ´Ù, ±ÇÇÑÀ» ºÎ¿©ÇÏ´Ù
* inasmuch as ~ = ~À̹ǷÎ, ~ÀÎ ÇÑ; ~ÀÎ Á¡À» °í·ÁÇϸé/ take delivery (of ~) = [¹°°Ç µûÀ§]¸¦ ÀμöÇÏ´Ù

I am sorry that I cannot accommodate you in this matter and I hope you will understand 
why we must take this position.