Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Flying
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  17-03-07 00:19

absolutely love flying. I love everything about it, from buying my air ticket to getting off the plane and collecting my baggage. There¡¯s something very special about getting on an airplane. It¡¯s always a real adventure. I like short flights and long-haul flights. Many people say economy class is terrible, but I like it. There isn¡¯t enough legroom but I don¡¯t mind that. Many people also say they hate airplane food. I love it. The only thing I don¡¯t like about flying is turbulence. I think that¡¯s really scary. I always worry the plane will crash. Another thing I don¡¯t like is waiting to get off when the plane stops. It takes ages before the flight attendants open the doors. One day I want to fly business class and first class.
* absolutely = ±Øµµ·Î, ±²ÀåÈ÷; ÀüÀûÀ¸·Î/ get off = (¹ö½º, ±âÂ÷, ºñÇà±â µî ¿¡¼­) ³»¸®´Ù/ long-haul = (¼ö¼ÛÀÌ) Àå°Å¸®ÀÇ/ economy class = ÀϹݼ®(º¸Åë¼®)/ legroom = ´Ù¸®¸¦ »¸À» ¼ö ÀÖ´Â °ø°£/ mind = ¾ð¨¾ÆÇÏ´Ù, »ó°üÇÏ´Ù, °³ÀÇÇÏ´Ù/ turbulence = ³­±â·ù; °Ýµ¿, °Ýº¯/ crash = (Ç×°ø±â°¡) Ã߶ôÇÏ´Ù/ ages(pl) = ÇÑÂü, ¿À·§µ¿¾È/ flight attendant = (ºñÇà±â) ½Â¹«¿ø

* Áú¹® *

1. What are the best/worst things about flying?
2. Can you remember the first time you flew?
3. Do you think flying has got better or worse over the years?
4. Do you prefer flying or taking the train?
5. Do you have an ¡®airplane routine¡¯ or ¡®in-flight habits¡¯ when you fly?
6. Do you think flight attendants like flying?
7. Which airlines would you recommend (or not) and why?
8. Do you think we¡¯ll be flying to the Moon and Mars one day?
9. What are the worst things about flying?
10. Do you think we¡¯ll be using flying cars one day?
11. What does it mean if you¡¯re flying in your dreams?
12. Do you ever think or worry about the plane crashing when you¡¯re flying somewhere?