Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Misc] (BF-181) Á¶¾ð ¿äû¼­ (Request for Advice)
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  17-05-14 00:41

Request for Advice

Dear

Frankly, I need your advice on a matter of great concern to the employees at the local 
manufacturing facilityIt seems the constant rumors of a corporate takeover are filtering down to 
the general work force, and the loyalty may soon falter. I have heard of some employees submitting 
their applications to our competitors. This could create problems if not dealt with now.
* frankly = ¼ÖÁ÷È÷[³ë°ñÀûÀ¸·Î]/ advice on ~ = ~¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¶¾ð/ a matter of great concern = Áß´ëÇÑ ¹®Á¦
* manufacturing facility = »ý»ê ½Ã¼³[°øÀå]/ constant = ²÷ÀÓ¾ø´Â; °ÅµìµÇ´Â/ corporate takeover = ±â¾÷ Àμö
* filter down to ~ = ~±îÁö »õ¾î³ª°¡´Ù/ work force = Àü Á¾¾÷¿ø/ loyalty = Ãæ½Ç, Ã漺/ falter = Èçµé¸®´Ù
* submit = (¼­·ù, Á¦¾È¼­ µîÀ») Á¦ÃâÇÏ´Ù/ deal with ~ = (¹®Á¦, °úÁ¦ µîÀ») ó¸®ÇÏ´Ù, ´Ù·ç´Ù

I feel obliged to make some sort of official statement to the employees and hope for your guidance 
as to the content thereof.
* feel obliged to ~ = ~¸¦ ÇÏ´Â Àǹ«°¨ÀÌ µé´Ù/ official statement = °ø½Ä¼º¸í
* as to ~ = ~¿¡ °üÇؼ­´Â[~Àº]/ thereof = (¾Õ¿¡ ¾ð±ÞµÈ) ±×°ÍÀÇ

I would be most grateful for your thoughts and advice on this most sensitive matter.
* grateful for ~ = ~¿¡ ´ëÇØ °¨»çÇÏ´Â/ sensitive = (Á¤º¸・ÁÖÁ¦ µîÀÌ) ¹Î°¨ÇÑ[½ÅÁßÀ» ¿äÇÏ´Â]