Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Formula One
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  17-06-25 23:29

I¡¯m really into motor racing. Especially Formula One. It really is one of the most glamorous and exciting sports. Of course, it¡¯s one of the fastest. I¡¯m amazed by the speed of the cars and how skillful the drivers are. I¡¯d love to drive a Formula One car to see how fast they go. People say Formula One is a man¡¯s sport. It isn¡¯t. I know lots of women who love it. One day, there¡¯ll be a female world champion. You wait. I got into Formula One years ago. I loved the names of all the drivers. I watched a few Grands Prix on TV and then I was hooked. I never miss a race on TV. One day, I¡¯d really like to go to a circuit and watch a Grand Prix live. I guess Monaco would be best – they drive through the streets there.
* be into ~ = ~¿¡[À»] °ü½ÉÀÌ ¸¹´Ù[ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ´Ù]/ glamorous = È­·ÁÇÑ, ¸Å·ÂÀÌ ³ÑÄ¡´Â/ be amazed by(at) ~ = ~¿¡ ³î¶ó´Ù/ skillful = ¼÷·ÃµÈ, ¼Ø¾¾ ÁÁÀº/ You wait = µÎ°í ºÁ(Çù¹Ú, °æ°í, ¾à¼ÓÀ» °­Á¶ÇÏ´Â ¶æÀ¸·Î ÇÏ´Â ¸»)/ Grand Prix(pl: Grands Prix) = ±×¶ûÇÁ¸®(ÁÖ¿ä ±¹Á¦ ÀÚµ¿Â÷, ¿ÀÅä¹ÙÀÌ °æÁÖ ½Ã¸®ÁîÀÇ Çϳª)/ be hooked (on ~) = (~¿¡) Áßµ¶µÇ´Ù[ºüÁö´Ù]/ circuit = °æÁÖ·Î; ¼øȯ(·Î); ȸ·Î 

* Áú¹® * 

1. Have you ever watched a race from start to finish?
2. What do you think of the driving skill of the drivers?
3. How important is teamwork in Formula 1?
4. Do you think Formula 1 is only for very rich people?
5. What questions would you like to ask a Formula 1 driver?
6. What do you think it¡¯s like to be a Formula 1 driver?
7. Who do you think is the greatest driver ever?
8. What do you think of tobacco company sponsorship in Formula 1?
9. Do you think Lewis Hamilton is the next big thing in Formula 1?
10. Which of the world¡¯s Formula 1 Grands Prix would you like to go to?
11. Which drivers do you know and what do you think of their personalities?
12. What do you think of Formula 1 as a business and huge marketing success?
13. What other car racing championships do you know and why is Formula 1 more popular than them?