Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) French Fries
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  17-08-27 11:33

Someone once told me that French fries are not French. There must be some connection between fries and France, otherwise they wouldn¡¯t be called French Fries. Wherever they are from, I love them. I guess they¡¯re the most popular food in the world. Everyone eats French fries. They are very versatile – you can eat them with so many things. You can even have a French Fries sandwich. People put all sorts of things on top of French fries. I love ketchup and mayonnaise on my fries – both together. You have to have salt. The only time I don¡¯t like fries is when they are cold. I get angry if I get fries that aren¡¯t hot in a fast food restaurant. I take them back immediately. All of this talk of French fries has made me want to eat some.
* connection = °ü·Ã¼º(¿¬°ü¼º)/ otherwise = ±×·¸Áö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é(¾Ê¾Ò´Ù¸é)/ versatile = ´Ù¿ëµµÀÇ, ´Ù¸ñÀûÀÇ; ´ÙÀç´Ù´ÉÇÑ/ mayonnaise = ¸¶¿ä³×Áî

* Áú¹® * 

1. What¡¯s the best thing to eat French fries with?
2. Should French fries be banned from school meals?
3. What is it about French fries that make them so popular?
4. What is the perfect size of fry – length and width?
5. Are French fries healthy and nutritious?
6. Do you think French fries are good value for money?
7. When would you start allowing your children to eat French fries?
8. Do you think a capital ¡°F¡± is necessary – Is it ¡®French fries¡¯ or ¡®french fries¡¯?
9. What do you know about the history of French fries – are they really from France?
Do you think it¡¯s sad that French fries are one of the most universally eaten foods in the world?
11. What¡¯s the best thing/condiment to put on fries – ketchup, mayonnaise, salt, vinegar, or something else?