Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Gardening
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  18-11-04 11:41

Everybody should take up gardening as a hobby. We can all get back to nature. Thousands of years ago we all did a bit of gardening. It¡¯s one of the most relaxing hobbies I can think of. It¡¯s also very satisfying. I get very excited about gardening. I love planting seeds and then letting nature take over. It¡¯s amazing how quickly things grow. Before you know it, your seeds are beautiful flowers. You also learn a lot about flowers, vegetables, shrubs and trees. Of course, gardening is also very practical. If you grow vegetables, you can eat what you grow. Vegetables picked fresh from your garden really do taste better than the ones in the shops. Gardening is good for you. It makes you feel part of the Earth.
* take up = ~À» ¹è¿ì´Ù(½ÃÀÛÇÏ´Ù)/ relaxing = ¸¶À½À» ´À±ßÇÏ°Ô ÇØ ÁÖ´Â, ÆíÇÑ/ satisfying = ¸¸Á¶½º·¯¿î, ¸¸Á·°¨À» ÁÖ´Â/ plant(sow, spread) seeds = ¾¾¸¦ »Ñ¸®´Ù(½É´Ù)/ take sth over (from sb) = (~·Î ºÎÅÍ) ~À» Àΰè¹Þ´Ù; (Á¤±Ç, Á¤´ç µîÀ») Àå¾Ç[Å»Ãë]ÇÏ´Ù/ shrub = °ü¸ñ/ practical = ½Ç¿ëÀûÀÎ, À¯¿ëÇÑ

* Áú¹® *

01. What kind of gardening do you like?
02. What are the some names of gardening tools?
03. How much time do you spend in the garden?
04. Do you think trees need pruning every year?
05. What are names of common flowers in your country?
06. What are some vegetables which you grow in your garden?
07. What are some things that need to be done in the garden in the spring?
08. Would you prefer to have a flower garden or a vegetable garden? Why?
09. What do you like best, a landscaped garden or the formal garden?
10. Which do you prefer for your garden organic or chemical fertilizers?
11. What is your national flower and do you have it in your garden?