Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Google
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-03-21 11:03

What was life like before Google? This might look like a silly and strange question, but it is a good one. Google has changed our lives. In an amazingly short space of time, the verb ¡®google¡¯ has entered our language. I think everything about Google is amazing. It helps us so much. We can find any information we want just by typing in what we want in the search box. I even like the Google home page. It¡¯s so simple. You know, I can¡¯t remember the last time a day went by when I didn¡¯t use Google for something. I wonder what Google will be like in the future. Only those at Google know. The strange thing about the Internet is that something we don¡¯t even know about yet might come along and totally replace Google overnight.
* silly = ¾î¸®¼®Àº, ¹Ùº¸ °°Àº/ amazingly = ³î¶ö ¸¸Å­, ±²ÀåÇÏ°Ô/ a short space of time = ªÀº ½Ã°£/ verb = µ¿»ç/ enter = µé¾î°¡´Ù[¿À´Ù]/ type in(into) = ÀÔ·ÂÇÏ´Ù/ wonder = ±Ã±Ý(ÇØ)ÇÏ´Ù/ come along = »ý±â´Ù[³ªÅ¸³ª´Ù]; µµÂøÇÏ´Ù/ replace = ´ë½Å(´ëü)ÇÏ´Ù; ¹Ù²Ù´Ù(±³Ã¼ÇÏ´Ù)

* Áú¹® * 

01. Do you have any complaints about Google?
02. What do you use Google (or other search engines) for?
03. What other services do you think Google should provide?
04. Are you always happy with the searches you make on Google?
05. How do you think Google compares with other search engines?
06. What would life be like without Google (or other search engines)?
07. What do you know about the different products and services Google has?
08. What do you know about these companies that Google bought – Blogger, YouTube and DoubleClick?
09. How did Google come to be one of the biggest companies in the world in such a short space of time?
10. Google employees are encouraged to spend 20% of their work time on projects that interest them. 
Is this a good idea?
11. What do you think of Google¡¯s mission statement to ¡°organize the world's information and 
make it universally accessible and useful"?