Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Grammar
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-04-11 11:40

Grammar! Why is English grammar so confusing? I studied grammar for many years at school and I still don¡¯t understand when to use a tense. Is it the simple present or the present perfect? What¡¯s the difference? My teacher tells me to keep visiting grammar websites and doing the practice activities. She told me to look for patterns, but I¡¯m not really sure what she means. She also told me one of the best ways to learn grammar is to read for pleasure. She said that way I¡¯ll keep seeing good grammar and it will slowly come to me. I think the best way to learn grammar is to write and let my teacher point out my mistakes. Do you have any good tips on how to learn grammar?
* confusing = È¥¶õ½º·¯¿î/ tense = (µ¿»çÀÇ) ½ÃÁ¦/ simple present = ´Ü¼ø ÇöÀç/ present perfect = ÇöÀç ¿Ï·á/ read for pleasure = Áñ°Å¿òÀ» À§ÇØ(Ãë¹Ì·Î) µ¶¼­ÇÏ´Ù/ point out = ÁöÀû(¾ð±Þ)ÇÏ´Ù/ a tip on ~ = ~¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¶¾ð

* Áú¹® * 

01. What is the best way to learn grammar?
02. What is the most difficult part of English grammar?
03. Do you think grammar is the most important thing to learn in English?
04. Which is more difficult, English grammar or your own language¡¯s grammar?
05. What grammar websites would you recommend to other students?
06. How do you think many people can learn a language without learning grammar?
07. Do you think you are good at explaining English grammar rules to other learners?
08. Is the grammar of speech different from the grammar of writing?
09. Have you ever met a native English speaker with poor grammar?
10. Do you think that one day you¡¯ll be able to download grammar from your computer 
into your brain and have no grammar homework?