Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Hair
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-05-12 00:26

I never know what to do with my hair. Sometimes I want it long, sometimes I want to cut it all off. My hair is a little unmanageable. It never does what I want it to. It¡¯s very thick. When it¡¯s long and I have lots of split ends so I have to go to the hairdresser¡¯s for a trim. I also have dandruff, which is a little embarrassing when I wear dark sweaters. I don¡¯t often have a bad hair day. This usually only happens when I have to meet someone important. My hair sticks out all over the place. I hate it. I always think everyone is looking at me, or looking at my misbehaving hair. I often wonder what it would be like if we had no hair - if we were all bald. We could save lots of money on shampoos and conditioners.
* cut sth off (sth) = ~À» ÀÚ¸£´Ù, (~¿¡¼­) ~À» Àß¶ó ³»´Ù/ 
unmanageable = ´Ù·ç±â(ó¸®Çϱâ) Èûµç/ thick = (¸Ó¸®Ä«¶ôÀÌ) ½¢ÀÌ ¸¹Àº/ split end = (¼Õ»óµÇ¾î) ³¡ÀÌ °¥¶óÁø ¸Ó¸®Ä«¶ô/ hairdresser = ¹Ì¿ë»ç/ trim = (ƯÈ÷ ¸Ó¸®¸¦) ´Ùµë±â(¾à°£ ÀÚ¸£±â)/ dandruff = (¸Ó¸®ÀÇ) ºñµë/ embarrassing = ³­Ã³ÇÑ, ¾¦½º·¯¿î; ´çȤ½º·¯¿î/ a bad hair day = ¸¸»ç°¡ Àß ¾È Ç®¸®´Â ³¯/ stick out = (Åö) Æ¢¾î³ª¿À´Ù/ all over the place = ¸ðµç °÷¿¡[»ç¹æ¿¡]; ¾û¸ÁÀÎ[µÎ¼­¾ø´Â]/ bald = ´ë¸Ó¸®ÀÇ

* Áú¹® * 

01. Do you like having your hair cut?
02. Do you ever have a bad hair day?
03. How does hair change the way we look?
04. What problems do you have with your hair?
05. Do you think being a hair stylist is a good job?
06. What hair products do you buy on a regular basis?
07. Do you dye your hair (or would you dye your hair)?
08. How has your hairstyle changed over the past few years?
09. Do you worry about hair loss, thinning hair or grey hair?
10. How much time do you spend in the morning doing your hair?
11. How often do you look at and arrange your hair every day?
12. Would you prefer to have straight, wavy, curly or shaggy hair?
13. Are you happy with your hair? What kind of hair would you really like?
14. Did you have a hairstyle a long time ago that you think is embarrassing now?
15. What do you think of men who are going bald and comb their hair over their head?