Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Hangovers
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-06-20 11:37

hangover is one of the worst feelings you can have. There¡¯s nothing you can do to make it go away. You just have to wait for it to wear off. It usually takes a whole day and can even take two days to disappear. The most stupid thing about a hangover is that you never learn. A hangover is your body¡¯s warning that too much alcohol is bad for you. When something is painful, you never do it again. Not so with a hangover. When people have a hangover, they often drink again the next day. This makes your original hangover much worse. Many people have their own hangover ¡°cure¡±. None of them work for me. All I can do is suffer. I suppose the best thing for a hangover is not to drink at all, or at least not drink too much.
* hangover = ¼÷Ãë/ go away = ¾ø¾îÁö´Ù/ wear off = (Â÷Ãû) »ç¶óÁö´Ù, ¾ø¾îÁö´Ù/ warning = °æ°í/ cure = Ä¡À¯¹ý, Ä¡À¯ÇÏ´Â ¾à/ suffer = ½Ã´Þ¸®´Ù; °íÅë¹Þ´Ù/ suppose = »ý°¢ÇÏ´Ù, ÃßÁ¤[ÃßÃø]ÇÏ´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. How long do hangovers last for?
02. What are the symptoms of a hangover?
03. What is the best cure for a hangover?
04. What do you eat when you have a hangover?
05. Why do some people get worse hangovers than others?
06. Do you have any sympathy for people with a hangover?
07. What do you think when you see someone nursing a hangover?
08. Why don¡¯t people stop drinking forever after a bad hangover?
09. Do you think scientists will ever produce a cure for hangovers?
10. How many times do you think the average drinker says ¡®never again¡¯?
11. Do you think having a bad hangover is a good excuse to take a day off sick from work?
12. Has a bad hangover ever stopped you from missing something or doing something important?
13. Some people believe in the ¡°hair of the dog¡± – having another alcoholic drink – as a hangover cure. 
Do you think this is good?