Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Healthcare
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-07-18 10:47

Every country must provide free healthcare to its citizens. I can¡¯t understand why the richest countries in the world don¡¯t do this. It¡¯s shocking that a country can be so rich and let its people die because they cannot pay the hospital. I saw a great movie once on America¡¯s healthcare system. It¡¯s called ¡°Sicko,¡± directed by Michael Moore. He went to England and France and was amazed that people in those countries didn¡¯t have to pay when they went to hospital. He then went to Cuba. He went with lots of Americans who couldn¡¯t afford healthcare in America. Amazingly, the Cuban hospitals treated them all for free and gave them medicine. They were so happy. I¡¯m sure there¡¯s enough money in the world to provide everyone with free healthcare.
* provide = Á¦°ø(°ø±Þ)ÇÏ´Ù/ healthcare = °Ç°­ °ü¸®/ sicko = ÀÌ»ó ½É¸® ¼ÒÀ¯ÀÚ, Á¤½Åº´ÀÚ °°Àº »ç¶÷/ direct = 
(¿µÈ­¸¦) °¨µ¶ÇÏ´Ù; (¿¬±ØÀ») ¿¬ÃâÇÏ´Ù; (¾Ç´ÜÀ») ÁöÈÖÇÏ´Ù/ afford = (¡¦À» »ì, ÇÒ, ±ÝÀüÀû, ½Ã°£Àû) ¿©À¯[ÇüÆí]°¡ µÇ´Ù/ for free = °øÂ¥·Î, ¹«·á·Î, ¹«»óÀ¸·Î/ provide sb with sth = ~¿¡°Ô ~À» Á¦°ø[°ø±Þ]ÇÏ´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. How is the health care in your country?
02. Which is better, private or public health care?
03. Is health care in your country free for some people?
04. Which country do you think has the best health care?
05. Is your country¡¯s health care system in need of reform?
06. Do you ever think about health care for when you are old?
07. What is health care like for old and poor people in your country?
08. What do you think the health care issues of the future will be?
09. What do you know about the cost of health care in your country?
10. Do you think universal health care will ever come to the world?
11. What happens to people in poor countries who cannot afford health care?
12. What are the most important health care issues in your country/in the world?