Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Misc] (Top 100 Paintings - 002) Starry Night - Vincent Van Gogh
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-08-18 02:54
(1) ´Ù¸¥ À¯Æ©ºê contents¿Í Àüü ¸ñ·ÏÀ» º¸½Ã·Á¸é "Write 2 Speak, YouTubeä³Î"¿¡ °¡ÀÔ(subscribe - Ŭ¸¯)ÈÄ
"º»ÀÎÀÇ YouTube ID & Write2Speak µî·Ï ID"¸¦ "write2speak@daum.net" À̸ÞÀÏ·Î º¸³» Áֽøé 
È®ÀÎ ÈÄ º» »çÀÌÆ® Á¤È¸¿øÀ¸·Î µî±ÞµË´Ï´Ù. ¸¹Àº ½Åû ±â´Ù¸®°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

(2) Âü°í·Î, "Write 2 Speak"¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó¿À´Â À¯Æ©ºê contents´Â Á¤±âÀûÀ¸·Î »èÁ¦°¡ µÇ¸ç, "Àüü ³»¿ë"À» º¸½Ã·Á¸é 
À§¿¡ ÀýÂ÷¸¦ µû¶ó¾ß¸¸ "Write 2 Speak -> ÀÚ·á½Ç"¿µ¿ª¿¡¼­ ¸ðµç ³»¿ëÀ» ´Ù½Ã º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
****************************************************************************************

Starry Night - Vincent Van Gogh

The Starry Night (Dutch: De sterrennacht) is a painting by the Dutch post-impressionist artist Vincent van Gogh. The painting depicts the view outside his sanitarium room window at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (located in southern France) at night, although it was painted from memory during the day. It has been in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City, part of the Lillie P. Bliss Bequest, since 1941. The painting is among Van Gogh's most well known works.

In September 1888, before his December breakdown that resulted in his hospitalisation in Arles, he painted Starry Night Over the Rhone. Van Gogh wrote about this painting: "... it does me good to do what¡¯s difficult. That doesn¡¯t stop me having a tremendous need for, shall I say the word – for religion – so I go outside at night to paint the stars.'"

In mid-September 1889, following a heavy crisis which lasted from mid-July to the last days of August, he thought to include Starry Night in the next batch of works to be sent to his brother, Theo, in Paris. In order to reduce the shipping costs, he withheld three of the studies, including Starry Night. These three went to Paris with the shipment that followed. When Theo did not immediately report its arrival, Vincent inquired again and finally received Theo's commentary on his recent work.