Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Juice
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-05-12 00:28

Everybody loves juice. It¡¯s the yummiest thing in the world. I can¡¯t think of anything tastier than a cold glass of any kind of juice. I have to have a glass of orange juice every morning. I like to spend a little extra to make sure it¡¯s 100 per cent juice. I don¡¯t really like the stuff that says it¡¯s juice on the box, but is really 70 per cent water and sugar. Of course freshly squeezed juice is the best - you can really taste the fruit. One thing I love about going to another country is trying different kinds of juice. Tropical countries have all kinds of really delicious juice. One time I remember trying sugar cane juice. I was in heaven. It¡¯s a shame I can¡¯t buy it where I live. I also love coconut juice, or is that coconut milk?
* yummy = ¾ÆÁÖ ¸ÀÀÖ´Â/ tasty = (dz¹Ì°¡ °­ÇÏ°í) ¸ÀÀÖ´Â/ make sure (that ~ / of sth) = ¹Ýµå½Ã (~Çϵµ·Ï) ÇÏ´Ù[(~À») È®½ÇÈ÷ ÇÏ´Ù]/ freshly = (º¸Åë µÚ¿¡ °ú°ÅºÐ»ç°¡ µû¶ó ³ª¿Í) °«[¸·] ~ÇÑ/ squeeze = (¹«¾ù¿¡¼­ ¾×ü¸¦) Â¥³»´Ù[Â¥´Ù]/ tropical country = ¿­´ë ±¹°¡/ sugar cane = »çÅÁ¼ö¼ö/ be in heaven = ȲȦÇÏ´Ù, ÇູÇÏ´Ù/ shame = ¾Ö¼®ÇÑ[µüÇÑ/¾Æ½¬¿î] ÀÏ

* Áú¹® * 

01. Do you use a juicer?
02. What do you use lemon juice for?
03. What juices are good with alcohol?
04. Is there anything unhealthy about juice?
05. How often do you drink freshly squeezed juice?
06. Do you prefer fruit juices or vegetable juices?
07. Why is prune juice sometimes used as a medicine?
08. Do you prefer ¡®smooth¡¯ juice or juice with ¡®bits¡¯?
09. What is better with breakfast, orange juice or coffee?
10. Why do you think orange juice is the most common juice? 
11. Do you think drinking juice is better for you than eating fruit?
12. Why doesn¡¯t juice from bottles taste like freshly squeezed juice?
13. Do you think a glass of garlic and onion juice every day would be good for you?
14. Wheat grass juice is supposed to be very good for us. What do you know about it?