Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Junk Mail
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-05-27 00:04

I hate junk mail. I¡¯m sick and tired of it filling up my InBox. I mean, who believes the stuff written in it? I love the ones that start with ¡°Dearest¡± and then tell you how their uncle died during some war and they need your help to transfer $18 million. I wonder how many people fall for those. My spam mail filters do a pretty good job at keeping junk mail away from my InBox. But, I occasionally get a mail trying to sell me medicine. The most dangerous kind of junk mail is called phishing. That¡¯s when a criminal fakes an e-mail to make it look like it¡¯s sent from a bank. It looks exactly the same as a bank¡¯s mail. The mail asks you to reset your password. The criminal then takes your money.
* junk mail = Á¤Å© ¸ÞÀÏ(¿øÄ¡ ¾Ê´Âµ¥ ÀϹæÀûÀ¸·Î º¸³»´Â ±¤°í¹°)/ sick and tired of ~ = ~¿¡ ½Å¹°ÀÌ ³ª´Â/ fill up ~ = ~À» °¡µæ ä¿ì´Ù/ stuff = °Í, ¹°°Ç, ¹°Áú(°¡¸®Å°´Â »ç¹°(µé)¹°Áú µîÀÇ À̸§À» ¸ð¸£°Å³ª ±×°ÍÀÌ Áß¿äÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀ» ¶§, ¶Ç´Â ¹«¾ùÀ» °¡¸®Å°´ÂÁö°¡ ºÐ¸íÇÒ ¶§ ¾¸)/ dearest = (»ç¶ûÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ¾²´Â ÆíÁö ¼­µÎ¿¡¼­) »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â/ transfer = À̵¿[À̼Û/ÀÌÀü/ÀÌü]ÇÏ´Ù/ fall for ~ = ~¿¡ ¼Ó´Ù, ~¿¡ »ç±â´çÇÏ´Ù; ~¿¡ Ȧ¸®´Ù/ spam[junk] mail filter = ½ºÆÔ[Á¤Å©]¸ÞÀÏ Â÷´Ü ÀåÄ¡/ keep A away from B = A¸¦ B·Î ºÎÅÍ ¸Ö¸®ÇÏ´Ù/ occasionally = °¡²û/ phishing = ÇÇ½Ì »ç±â/ criminal = ¹üÁËÀÚ, ¹üÀÎ/ fake = À§Á¶[³¯Á¶/Á¶ÀÛ]ÇÏ´Ù/ reset = (±â±â, Á¶Á¾ ÀåÄ¡ µîÀÇ ½Ã°£, ¼ýÀÚ µîÀ») ´Ù½Ã ¸ÂÃß´Ù

* Áú¹® * 

01. Why do people send junk mail?
02. Why is junk mail also called spam mail?
03 .Do you think junk mail will ever disappear?
04. What do you think of junk mail and junk mailers?
05. Have you ever replied or responded to junk mail?
06. Should those who send junk mail go to prison?
07. What do you hate more, junk mail or pop-up ads?
08. Can you always detect spam mail from the subject?
09. How much does junk mail bother, irritate or anger you?
10. What are common subjects for the junk mail you receive?
11. Do you do anything to reduce the amount of junk mail you get?
12. What would you do or say to someone who kept sending you spam mail?
13. Have you ever replied to a spam mail asking the sender to stop?
14. Have you ever come across junk mail that was useful or interesting?
15. What is worse, junk mail in your inbox or junk mail delivered to your house?
16. Should governments, police and software companies work harder to catch spam e-mailers?
17. What do you think of the e-mail scammers who say their relative has died leaving them 
millions of dollars and they need your help?
18. Are you ever fooled by phishing mails – those that look like they¡¯ve been sent from a bank and 
ask you to confirm your private info?