Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Kissing
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-05-31 02:56

If you think about it, kissing is strange. I mean, here we are in the twenty-first century and we still like kissing. I think we¡¯re the only species on Earth that does this. Of course, there are different kinds of kissing. Kissing your parents or friends as a greeting is normal enough. That¡¯s just like a friendly handshake. Passionate kissing is different. I¡¯m not complaining though. I think kissing is great. I remember my first kiss. It was very exciting. I was nervous though because I kept thinking if I was doing it right. Some people say there is an art to kissing. I¡¯m not so sure. If you love someone enough, you¡¯ll be artistic enough. One thing I don¡¯t like about kissing is people who do it next to you on the train or bus. Yuck!
* species = Á¾(ðú: »ý¹° ºÐ·ùÀÇ ±âÃÊ ´ÜÀ§)/ greeting = (¸»À̳ª ÇൿÀ¸·Î ÇÏ´Â) Àλç/ normal = º¸ÅëÀÇ, Æò¹üÇÑ, Á¤»óÀûÀÎ/ friendly = Ä£ÀýÇÑ, ¿ìÈ£ÀûÀÎ/ handshake = ¾Ç¼ö/ passionate = ¿åÁ¤[¿­Á¤]À» º¸ÀÌ´Â[´À³¢´Â]; °ÝÁ¤ÀûÀÎ/ nervous = ºÒ¾ÈÇØ[ÃÊÁ¶ÇØ/µÎ·Á¿ö] ÇÏ´Â/ art = ¿¹¼ú(ÇàÀ§); ¹Ì¼ú/ artistic = ¿¹¼úÀûÀÎ, ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î 

* Áú¹® * 

01. Are you good at kissing?
02. Would you buy a ¡°how to kiss¡± video?
03. Do you think every nationality kisses?
04. When and why do you think kissing first started?
05. What¡¯s kissing like with really bad breath?
06. Is there anything unhealthy about kissing?
07. What springs to mind when you hear the word ¡®kissing¡¯?
08. At what age is it OK for people to start kissing?
09. Do you think kissing on a crowded train is OK?
10. Are there, or should there be, any rules to kissing?
11. Can you remember what your first real kiss was like?
12. Do you think the French really invented the French Kiss?
13. Is it OK for people in their seventies to French kiss in public?
14. Do you think people will always kiss or will we grow out of it?
15. What would you do if you saw your partner kissing someone else?
16. What instructions would you give to someone who wanted to know how to kiss?