Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Laughter
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-06-20 12:15

Laughter is what makes the world go round. If you can¡¯t laugh, life would be very boring and depressing. The sound of laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world. Just hearing it makes me smile and want to laugh too. I have to find out what¡¯s funny so I can share the joke, or share the fun. I particularly love the sound of small children laughing. Their laughter is infectious. It¡¯s amazing the things they find to laugh about. I think I heard somewhere that laughter is the best medicine. That¡¯s so true. I also think a good laugh keeps you healthy. A few people I know belong to a laughter club. They stand around in circles and laugh. Yes, laughter really is one of the best things we do.
* laughter = ¿ôÀ½, ¿ô±â; ¿ôÀ½¼Ò¸®/ make the world go (a)round = ¼¼»óÀ» µ¹¾Æ°¡°Ô ÇÏ´Â ÇÊ¿äÇÑ °Í/ depressing = ¿ì¿ïÇÑ, ¿ì¿ïÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µå´Â/ find out = »ý°¢ÇØ ³»´Ù; ¾Ë¾Æ³»´Ù/ particularly = ƯÈ÷, Ưº°È÷/ infectious = Àü¿°¼ºÀÇ, Àü¿°µÇ´Â/ laugh about = ~¿¡ ´ëÇØ (Áñ°Å¿ö¼­) ¿ô´Ù, Àç¹ÌÀÖ¾î ÇÏ´Ù/ laughter is the best medicine = ¿ôÀ½ÀÌ ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¸í¾àÀÌ´Ù/ belong to ~ = ~¿¡ ¼ÓÇÏ´Ù/ stand around in circles = µ¿±×¶þ°Ô ¸ð¿© ¼­ ÀÖ´Ù      

* Áú¹® * 

01. Do you laugh a lot?
02. How important is laughter?
03. How does laughter happen?
04. Is laughter ¡®the best medicine¡¯?
05. Do you often burst into laughter?
06. Is laughter infectious / catching?
07. Can you always contain your laughter?
08. When is laughter wrong or ill-advised?
09. What social functions does laughter have?
10. What would you like to know about laughter?
11. What definition would you give for laughter?
12. Do men and women laugh about different things?
13. Do you ever have uncontrollable fits of laughter?
14. Why do you think some people laugh more than others?
15. What do you think when you hear the sound of laughter?
16. What do you think of canned laughter on the television?
17. What do you know about laughter yoga and laughter clubs?
18. How does laughter sound as we move from being a baby to our old age?
19. Have you ever laughed at something you shouldn¡¯t have – something very serious?
20. People can ¡®roar¡¯ or ¡®howl¡¯ with laughter, and ¡®burst into¡¯ or ¡®break into¡¯ laughter. 
What are the differences between these?