Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Misc] (HL-20210214~20210220) Weekly Headlines Review
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  21-02-13 08:32

(1)  "Write 2 Speak Àüü ¸ñ·Ï & ¸ðµç ÄÜÅÙÃ÷"¸¦ º¸½Ã·Á¸é "Write 2 Speak = À¯Æ©ºê ä³Î"¿¡ 
°¡ÀÔ(subscribe - Ŭ¸¯)ÈÄ "º»ÀÎÀÇ À¯Æ©ºê ID & Write2Speak µî·Ï ID"¸¦ "write2speak@daum.net"·Î 
À̸ÞÀÏ·Î º¸³» Áֽøé È®ÀÎ ÈÄ º» »çÀÌÆ® Á¤È¸¿øÀ¸·Î µî±ÞµË´Ï´Ù. ¸¹Àº ½Åû ±â´Ù¸®°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

(2) Âü°í·Î, "Write 2 Speak"¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó¿À´Â À¯Æ©ºê contents´Â Á¤±âÀûÀ¸·Î »èÁ¦°¡ µÇ¸ç, "Àüü ³»¿ë"À» º¸½Ã·Á¸é 
À§¿¡ ÀýÂ÷¸¦ µû¶ó¾ß¸¸ "Write 2 Speak -> ÀÚ·á½Ç(Ŭ¸¯)"¿µ¿ª¿¡¼­ ¸ðµç ³»¿ëÀ» ´Ù½Ã º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
****************************************************************************************
!!! A state-by-state breakdown of US coronavirus cases !!!
****************************************************************************************

(1) 02122021 - Timberlake apologizes to Britney Spears and Janet Jackson

In a lengthy social media post, Justin Timberlake says that he wants to apologize to Britney Spears and Janet Jackson ¡°because I care for and respect these women and I know I failed.¡± ¡°I¡¯ve seen the messages, tags, comments, and concerns and I want to respond. I am deeply sorry for the times in my life where my actions contributed to the problem, where I spoke out of turn, or did not speak up for what was right. I understand that I fell short in these moments and in many others and benefited from a system that condones misogyny and racism,¡± he wrote Friday. Timberlake¡¯s social media post comes a week after the release of ¡°The New York Times Presents: Framing Britney,¡± the FX and Hulu documentary that takes a historical look at the circumstances that led to Spears¡¯ conservatorship in 2008 and highlights the #FreeBritney movement of fans who want to see her released from it and given control of her life. The documentary aired an old interview when Timberlake spoke about sleeping with his former girlfriend and indicated that he ridiculed her by hiring a look-a-like for his ¡°Cry Me a River¡± music video. Fans called out Timberlake for contributing to Spears¡¯ very public breakdown and controlling the narrative about the end of their relationship.
* out of turn = µÎ¼­¾øÀÌ, ¼ø¼­°¡ µÚ¹Ù²î¾î; °æ¼ÖÇÏ°Ô, ¹«ºÐº°ÇÏ°Ô; ³ª»Û °èÁ¦¿¡/ misogyny = ¿©¼º Çø¿À, ¿©ÀÚ¸¦ ½È¾îÇÔ