Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Essay/¿µÀÛ] (T-138) What is the most important room in a house and why?
¶ö¶ó  |  12-07-17 23:55

What do you consider to be the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than any other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Basically, a house is composed of a living room, a dining room, washrooms, and bedrooms. Even though each room has its valuable features, I fully believe that a bedroom is the most significant one. In this place, I can rest, study and chat.
* be composed of = ~·Î ±¸¼ºµÇ¾î ÀÖ´Ù / living room = °Å½Ç / dining room = ½Ä´ç / washroom = È­Àå½Ç / valuable = °¡Ä¡ÀÖ´Â, ¼ÒÁßÇÑ / chat = ÇÑ°¡·Ó°Ô À̾߱⸦ ÇÏ´Ù, ´ã¼Ò¸¦ ³ª´©´Ù

To begin with, a bedroom allows me to recharge my physical and mental batteries. To illustrate, when I am exhausted, I choose to sleep there. With a cozy bad I can gain sufficient energy to work efficiently and effectively. Besides, I can just sit on a couch and read a newspaper and magazine. It makes me relaxed and releases my stress. Furthermore, I can meditate or look out at the scenery. These activities can enable me to forget my troubles temporarily. So, I cannot deny that my bedroom is the most appropriate environment to recess.
* recharge = ÀçÃæÀüÇÏ´Ù / physical = À°Ã¼ÀûÀÎ / mental = Á¤½ÅÀÇ, ¸¶À½ÀÇ / illustrate = ¼³¸íÇÏ´Ù / exhausted = ÁöÄ£, ±âÁø¸ÆÁøÇÑ / cozy = ±âºÐÁÁÀº, ¾È¶ôÇÑ / sufficient = ÃæºÐÇÑ / couch = ±ä ÀÇÀÚ, ¼ÒÆÄ, ħ´ë / release(=get rid of) stress = ½ºÆ®·¹½º¸¦ ÇؼÒÇÏ´Ù / meditate = ¸í»óÇÏ´Ù, ±íÀÌ »ý°¢¿¡ Àá±â´Ù / scenery = dz°æ, °æÄ¡ / temporarily = ÀϽÃÀûÀ¸·Î, Àá½Ã / appropriate = ÀûÀýÇÑ / recess = ÈÞ½Ä, ÈÞȸ

Moreover, to avoid being disturbed, studying in my bedroom is the best choice for me. I can prepare exams, do projects, complete assignments, and review homework in this tiny and quiet room. On top of that, if necessary, I can surf the Internet for relevant information. For example, if I am assigned to make a presentation about "Civil War". I can simply use a search engine like Yahoo or Google to find out "Civil War" and its origin and its historical importance. In this way, I will come up with ideas to organize how to present perfectly. Therefore, without a bedroom I might get distracted while studying.
* disturb = ¹æÇØÇÏ´Ù, °Çµå¸®´Ù / assignment = ¼÷Á¦, ÇÒ´çµÈ ÀÏ / tiny = ÀÛÀº, Á¶±×¸¶ÇÑ / on top of that = ¹«¾ùº¸´Ù / surf the Internet = ÀÎÅÍ³Ý ¼­ÇÎÀ» ÇÏ´Ù / relevant information = °ü·Ã Á¤º¸ / be assigned to = ¹èÁ¤µÇ´Ù, ÇÒ´ç¹Þ´Ù / Civil War = ½Ã¹Î ÀüÀï / search engine = °Ë»ö ¿£Áø / come up with ideas = ¾ÆÀ̵ð¾î¸¦ ¶°¿Ã¸®´Ù, »ý°¢Çس»´Ù / distracted = ÁÖÀ§°¡ »ê¸¸ÇÑ, ½É¶õÇÑ

Last but not least, in a bedroom, I can talk to someone through a phone. For instance, I chat with my boyfriend for hours. It would not be easy to chat with him in a public room such as a kitchen or living room. Under these circumstances, I can share my feelings with him. Also, when I am either enlightened or depressed, I can make a phone call to my peers. Thus, communicating with someone in a bedroom appears less embarrassing.
 * Last but not least = ¸¶Áö¸·À¸·Î ±×·¯³ª ¿ª½Ã ÁÖ¿äÇÑ °ÍÀÌÁö¸¸ / public room = ¶ó¿îÁö, °øÀûÀÎ °ø°£ / circumstance = »óȲ, ȯ°æ / enlightened = ±ú¿ìÄ£, °³È­µÈ, °³¸ùµÈ / depressed = ³«´ãÇÑ, ÀDZâ¼ÒħÇÑ / peer = ¶Ç·¡, µ¿³â¹è, Ä£±¸ / embarrassing = ³­Ã³ÇÑ, ¾¦½º·¯¿î

Overall, it seems dull to stay in a bedroom. The more time we stick in this spot, the less time we gather with out friends and families. Nevertheless, I wholeheartedly think a bedroom plays a significant role in a house because other rooms cannot substitute its characteristics: a better rest room, a quieter study place, and a more private room for chatting.
* dull = µûºÐÇÑ, Àç¹Ì¾ø´Â / stick = µé·¯ºÙ´Ù, ²Ä¦ÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Ù / wholeheartedly = Áø½ÉÀ¸·Î / plays a significant role = Áß¿äÇÑ ¿ªÇÒÀ» ÇÏ´Ù / substitute = ´ëüÇÏ´Ù, ´ë½ÅÇÏ´Ù / characteristic = ƯÁú, Ư¼º