Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Essay/¿µÀÛ] (T-153) Which country would you like to visit?
¶ö¶ó  |  12-08-02 22:44

You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

The answer of this statement depends on your own experience and life style. In my point of view, visiting China is as necessary as, if not more necessary than, visiting any other foreign country. So it is sagacious to visit China. There are numerous reason why I chose to visit China, and I would explore only a few of the most important ones here.
* statement = Áø¼ú / depend on = ~¿¡ ´Þ·ÁÀÖ´Ù / life style = »ýÈ°¹æ½Ä / sagacious = Çö¸íÇÑ, ¿µ¸®ÇÑ / numerous = ¸Å¿ì ¸¹Àº, ¹«¼öÇÑ / explore = ´ä»çÇÏ´Ù, ŽÇèÇÏ´Ù

Certainly no other reason in my decision is more crucial than the one as bellow. China is the mother of more than a billion people, a fifth of the world's population. You can meet people of as many as 56 different nations. In some parts of China, you can even live with a family for one day or more, from which you can get acquaintance with and learn more about Chinese, who are eager to make friends with people from all over the world.
* crucial = Áß¿äÇÑ, °áÁ¤ÀûÀÎ / billion = 10¾ïÀÇ / population = Àα¸ / acquaintance = ¾Æ´Â »ç¶÷, Ä£ºÐ, ¸é½Ä / be eager to = ~ÇÏ°í ½Í¾îÇÏ´Ù, ¿­¸ÁÀÌ ³ô´Ù / make friends = Ä£±¸°¡ µÇ´Ù, ¿ìÁ¤À» ¸Î´Ù / all over the world = ¿Â ´©¸®¿¡, Àü ¼¼°è¿¡

Also, it is arbitrary to judge the best choice is visiting China according to the excuse I mentioned in the above paragraph. It is generally acknowledged that China is a nation with a pure culture from the east, and she has a history of more than 5000 years old. Over those years, people here have developed brilliant skills, and have build numerous great sites, the most famous ones of which are the Forbidden City and Summer Palace, both of which you can visit when you are in Beijing, the capital of China.
* arbitrary = ÀÓÀÇÀûÀÎ, Á¦¸Ú´ë·ÎÀÎ / according to = ~¿¡ µû¶ó / excuse = º¯¸í, Çΰè / paragraph = ´Ü¶ô, ¹®´Ü / acknowledge = ÀÎÁ¤ÇÏ´Ù / brilliant = ¹Ý¦¹Ý¦ ºû³ª´Â, ¸í¼®ÇÑ, ÈǸ¢ÇÑ / the Forbidden City = Àڱݼº / Summer Palace = ÀÌÈ­¿ø / capital = ¼öµµ

What is more, China has become more and more open to friend of other nations in the recent years. People here would like to get more information about other countries, and they are also eager to share their experiences with foreign friends. As a result, when you visit China, you can acquire some important information which may be crucial for you.
* what is more = ´õ¿íÀÌ, °Ô´Ù°¡, »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó / share = ³ª´©´Ù, °øÀ¯ÇÏ´Ù / acquire = ¾ò´Ù, ÃëµæÇÏ´Ù

Taking into account all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that when you have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks, to visit China is the best choice.
* take into account = °í·ÁÇÏ´Ù /  factors = ¿ä¼Ò, ¿äÀΠ/ reach the conclusion that = ~¶ó´Â °á·Ð¿¡ À̸£´Ù, µµ´ÞÇÏ´Ù