Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Essay/¿µÀÛ] (T-164) What would you take one thing for a trip?
¶ö¶ó  |  12-08-13 14:15

Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for a year. In addition to clothing and personal care items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

If I were going to travel for a long time, what should I take besides the clothing and personal care items? The first thing came into my mind is a camera. Not only because I am a photographing amateur, It really worth a lot. It will record my trip exactly and vivaciously. I could share the photos with those who cannot travel for so long a time like me. And it may help me in emergencies.
* besides = ~¿Ü¿¡, °Ô´Ù°¡, »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó / clothing = ¿Ê / personal care item = °³ÀÎÀûÀÎ °ü¸® ¿ëÇ° / come into one's mind = »ý°¢ÀÌ ³ª´Ù / amateur = ºñÀü¹®°¡ÀÇ, ¾Æ¸¶Ãß¾îÀÇ / worth = ~ÇÒ °¡Ä¡°¡ ÀÖ´Â / record = ±â·ÏÇÏ´Ù / vivaciously = È°¹ßÇÏ°Ô / emergency = ºñ»ó 

By taking the photos, I could record my trip easily. I don't need to spend a lot of time on writing down what I see, so that I could rest more. The interesting costume of the people, the exotic architectures, the great scene, and so on, everything will be "written down" by the camera.
* take a photo = »çÁøÂï´Ù / write down = ±â·ÏÇÏ´Ù, Àû´Ù / rest = ½¬´Ù / costume = ÀÇ»ó, º¹Àå / exotic = À̱¹ÀûÀÎ / architecture = °ÇÃà¾ç½Ä, °ÇÃàÇÐ

Obviously, the photos are my whole life's treasure, because maybe I will never be there again. Not everyone could have the opportunity like me to travel such a long time. They may be busy all the time, or may not have healthy body to travel. Fortunately, my friends could enjoy the photos I take during my trip. They could see what interest me without stepping out their house.
* obviously = È®½ÇÈ÷, ºÐ¸íÈ÷ / treasure = º¸¹° / opportunity = ±âȸ / fortunately = ¿î ÁÁ°Ôµµ / step out = ³ª°¡´Ù

Furthermore, the camera may help me if I were in short of money. I would exchange my camera to get money in case of emergency. The most valuable to me is the films I take not the camera itself.
* furthermore = °Ô´Ù°¡, ´õ¿íÀÌ / short = ºÎÁ·ÇÑ, ¸ðÀÚ¶ó´Â / exchange = ±³È¯ÇÏ´Ù / in case of emergency = ºñ»ó½Ã¿¡, À§±Þ½Ã¿¡ / valuable = ¼ÒÁßÇÑ, ±ÍÁßÇÑ

So, in addition to the personal necessities, I strongly recommend you to take a camera. You could record what you see at anytime. The photos you take will certainly be a fortune to share with friends. And you can exchange money in your emergencies.
* in addition to = ~¿¡ ´õÇÏ¿©, ~ÀÏ »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó / necessity = ÇÊ¿ä, ÇʼöÇ° / recommend = ÃßõÇÏ´Ù / fortune = ¿î, Çà¿î