Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Essay/¿µÀÛ] (T-170) What are some of the qualities of a good parent?
¶ö¶ó  |  12-08-19 14:07

What are some of the qualities of a good parent? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer.

Different parents have different methods to teach their own children. When faced with the decision of what some of the qualities of a good parent are, each person has his own opinion. From my point of view, I consider that consideration, encouragement, communication, and care are the qualities of a good parent. There are numerous reasons why I hold the above opinion, and I would explore only a few of the important ones here.
* method = ¹æ¹ý / be faced with = ~¿Í ¸¶ÁÖÇÏ´Ù / quality = ÀÚÁú / From my point of view = ³»°¡ º¸±â¿¡´Â, ³ªÀÇ ÀÇ°ßÀ¸·Î´Â / consideration = ¹è·Á / encouragement = °Ý·Á / care = º¸»ìÇË, µ¹º½ / numerous = ¸¹Àº / explore = Ž±¸ÇÏ´Ù, ŽÇèÇÏ´Ù

The primary reason why I persist in the above opinion is that these qualities help parents and children to understand each other. For example, consideration is a key to good relationships between parents and their children. When parents stand at children's point of view, it is easier for them to understand why children are behaving like that, and what they are thinking. This is will give parents a full understanding, and they will be able to find a suitable method to teach his children what to do correctly and how to do on such a thing. By such consideration and communication, children, of course, can accept their parent's advice. Meanwhile they can eliminate the so-called "generation gap", and the relationship between parents and their children is getting along very well.
* primary reason = ÁÖ¿äÇÑ ÀÌÀ¯, ÁÖµÈ ÀÌÀ¯ / persist = ÀÇ°ßÀ» °íÁýÇÏ´Ù, °è¼ÓÇÏ´Ù, Áö¼ÓÇÏ´Ù / point of view = °üÁ¡, °¢µµ, °ßÇØ / suitable = ÀûÀýÇÑ, ÀûÇÕÇÑ / accept = ¼ö¿ëÇÏ´Ù, ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌ´Ù / advice = Á¶¾ð, Ãæ°í / meanwhile = ±× µ¿¾È¿¡; ÇÑÆí / eliminate = Á¦°ÅÇÏ´Ù / so-called = ¼ÒÀ§, À̸¥¹Ù / generation gap = ¼¼´ëÂ÷ / get along = ¾î¿ï¸®´Ù, »çÀÌ°¡ ÁÁ´Ù

Another factor which should deserve some words is that these qualities can promote children to make progress. For instance, encouragement is an effective way for a parent to teach his children. When a child fails to do something, because of his limited knowledge and experience, if his parent can encourage the child to do it again and help the child analyze the reason why what he has done is wrong. Then the child can learn more knowledge and will try it again, and he will succeed in doing such a thing finally.
* factor = ¿ä¼Ò / deserve = ~¹ÞÀ»¸¸ ÇÏ´Ù, ´©¸± ÀÚ°ÝÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù / promote = ÃËÁøÇÏ´Ù, °íÃëÇÏ´Ù / make progress = ÁøÇàÇÏ´Ù, ÀüÁøÇÏ´Ù / limited knowledge = Á¦ÇÑµÈ Áö½Ä / analyze = ºÐ¼®ÇÏ´Ù / succeed = ¼º°øÇÏ´Ù / finally = °á±¹, ¸¶Ä§³»

What is more, these qualities help children grow up healthily. When parents take care of their children, children can feel family's care and can stay at home very happy. This is very useful for children to grow up healthily. With these, children can form excellent character and be confident in doing things.
* what is more = °Ô´Ù°¡, ´õ¿íÀÌ / grow up = ÀÚ¶ó´Ù, ¼ºÀåÇÏ´Ù / healthily = °Ç°­ÇÏ°Ô, °ÇÀüÇÏ°Ô / take care of = µ¹º¸´Ù / excellent = ÈǸ¢ÇÑ, Ź¿ùÇÑ / character = ¼º°Ý, ±âÁú /confident = Àڽۨ ÀÖ´Â, È®½ÅÀÌ ÀÖ´Â

In a word, to be a good parent is not an easy thing, but with parents' effort, each parent can do it very well. From what I have stated above, you may agree with my statement that consideration, encouragement, communication and care are the qualities of a good parent.
* In a word = ÇÑ ¸¶µð·Î, °£Ã߸®ÀÚ¸é / effort = ³ë·Â / statement = ¼º¸í, Áø¼ú