Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Essay/¿µÀÛ] (T-172) Which would you choose to buy: a house or a business?
¶ö¶ó  |  12-08-21 12:37

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice.

If a person has enough money to buy either a house or a business, it will be a tough choice. Some people would opt to buy a house while others would choose to buy a business. Both of them have benefits, but if I were given the choice, I would buy a business. The reasons for my choice are that a business would give me the opportunity to make more money, and having my own business would supply me with a great feeling of satisfaction.
* business = »ç¾÷, Àå»ç / tough = ¾î·Á¿î, Èûµç / opt = ÅÃÇÏ´Ù, ¼±ÅÃÇÏ´Ù / satisfaction = ¸¸Á·, ¸¸Á·°¨

First of all, if I own my own business and it is successful, I will be able to make more money. I think that in time most people reach the point to which they are able to buy themselves a house, but it might not be exactly the kind of house that they would like to have. However, if I own a successful business, I will have a constant in-flow of money that I can save up. Over time I will be able to save up enough money to buy the exact type of house that my family and I would like to have. In addition, the money provided by having a successful business will allow me and family to do all the things that we want to do, like travel, and have all the things that we would like to have, such as fashionable clothes, nice cars and top-grade education for my children.
* first of all = ù°·Î, ¿ì¼±, ¹«¾ùº¸´Ùµµ / successful = ¼º°øÇÑ, ¼º°øÀûÀÎ / constant = Áö¼ÓÀûÀÎ, °è¼ÓÀûÀÎ / in-flow = À¯ÀÔ / save up = µ·À» ¸ðÀ¸´Ù / fashionable = À¯ÇàÇÏ´Â, À¯ÇàÀ» µû¸£´Â, ºÎÀ¯ÃþÀÌ ¾Ö¿ëÇÏ´Â / top-grade = Àϵî±ÞÀÇ, »ó·ùÀÇ

Furthermore, if I have my own business, it will supply me with something more than money. It would give me the chance to feel great satisfaction with the fact that I have my own business. Most adults work, but they do not all have their own businesses. Though some people who work for others may feel satisfied, I believe they are in the minority. Most people just look at their jobs as a way to make money in order to satisfy the basic needs of their families. However, having a successful business will provide satisfaction through feelings of pride, accomplishment and self-confidence. In a way, those feelings are worth more than money.
* minority = ¼Ò¼ö, ¼Ò¼öÁý´Ü / basic needs = ±âº»Àû ¿å±¸ /pride = ÀÚ¶û½º·¯¿ò, ÀÚºÎ½É / accomplishment = ¿Ï¼ö, ¼ºÃë, ¾÷Àû / self-confidence = ÀÚ½Å, Àڽۨ

While it would be nice to buy a house of my own, I think it would be better in the long run to own a successful business first. If I own my own business, I will be able to accumulate the wealth needed to fulfill my desires and also develop a nice sense of satisfaction. Those two factors together will make life very nice to live.
* in the long run = (¾ÕÀ¸·Î ±æ°Ô º¸¾ÒÀ» ¶§) °á±¹¿¡´Â / accumulate = ÃàÀûÇÏ´Ù, ½×´Ù / wealth = ºÎ, Àç»ê / fulfill = ÀÌ·ç´Ù, ¼ºÃëÇÏ´Ù, ½ÇÇöÇÏ´Ù / desire = ¿å±¸, °¥¸Á, ¹Ù¶÷ / develop = ¹ß´ÞÇÏ´Ù