Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Four Seasons
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  17-07-11 08:15

I¡¯m not sure how many people ever stop to think how wonderful four seasons are. I think people who live in cities don¡¯t care about the seasons. City people spend half their lives indoors or underground. I live in the country and I love watching the seasons come and go. Every day is different in the countryside. I love watching the crops grow in the fields. I watch them push their way up from the ground in the spring and then grow tall in the summer sun. Just before autumn arrives, the farmer harvests them and then winter comes. Seasons means it¡¯s like living in a new place every four months. Everything changes. One wonderful thing about seasons is the seasonal food you get. There¡¯s always something tasty that¡¯s just come in season.
* half = ¹Ý[Àý¹Ý](ÀÇ)/ indoors = ½Ç³»¿¡¼­, ½Ç³»·Î/ the country = ½Ã°ñ, Àü¿ø/ crop = (³ó)ÀÛ¹°; (ÇÑ Ã¶¿¡ °ÅµÐ) ¼öÈ®·®/ harvest = ¼öÈ®ÇÏ´Ù, °ÅµÖµéÀÌ´Ù/ seasonal food = °èÀý(¿¡ µû¶ó ´Ù¸¥, ½ÃÁð ƯÀ¯ÀÇ) À½½Ä/ tasty = (dz¹Ì°¡ °­ÇÏ°í) ¸ÀÀÖ´Â/ in season = Á¦Ã¶ÀÎ, ÇÑâÀÎ

* Áú¹® *

1. What is your favorite season?
2. What do you think of when you think of winter?
3. What is the worst season in your country?
4. What is your favorite thing to do in summer?
5. Do you ever go hiking when the leaves change in fall?
6. Where is the best place to be in summer? How about winter?
7. Does your country have a special food for any of the seasons?
8. What are some things your family did when you were a child in spring?
9. Does it snow in your hometown in the winter? Did you use to make snowmen?
10. What festivals or celebrations does your country have during the changing of the seasons?