Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Furniture
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  18-03-20 23:52

I have a passion for furniture. I love it. I particularly love antique furniture. I love going round old houses and looking at all the beautiful sofas and chests and cabinets from hundreds of years ago. Making furniture used to be a real art. They don¡¯t make furniture like they used to. Nowadays a lot of furniture is rubbish. A lot of it you have to make yourself! Actually, I quite like that. I like wandering around IKEA and seeing what they have. You can pay extra to have the guys assemble your furniture for you, but I like doing it myself. I¡¯m studying interior design and would like to start my own furniture workshop one day. I¡¯ll mix modern ideas with traditional ones. I¡¯d like to start a trend for green furniture that helps the environment.
* a passion for ~ = ~¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¿­Á¤/ particularly = ƯÈ÷, Ưº°È÷/ antique furniture = °ñµ¿Ç° °¡±¸/ chest = (º¸Åë ³ª¹«·Î ¸¸µç) ±Ë(»óÀÚ)/ rubbish = ¾²·¹±â; ÇüÆí¾ø´Â °Í; Çê¼Ò¸®/ wander around(about) = À̸®Àú¸® µ¹¾Æ´Ù´Ï´Ù/ assemble = Á¶¸³ÇÏ´Ù; ¸ðÀÌ´Ù, ¸ðÀ¸´Ù 

* Áú¹® *

01. What are the different kinds of seat cushions available? How much does each one cost?
02. Are the other sides of the arms & backs cushioned?
03. Are arm caps available to protect arms from wear? Is there an additional charge?
04. Is the furniture guaranteed? By the factory or by the store?
05. How do I clean the fabric if something is spilled on it?
06. Does the fabric have a soil resistant fabric finish to make it easier to clean? 
07. How long will the fabric stay new looking?
08. Is the fabric colorfast?
09. Does this sofa bed tilt forward on its front legs so I can clean underneath it?
10. Has the fabric been tested for wear and lasting beauty?
11. Does the fabric have a cloth & foam backing to prevent it from tearing?
12. What are the different prices of this furniture in different grades of fabric?
13. Cam I buy a matching chair for this sofa? Is an ottoman available as well?
14. This sofa is too long (or too short) for my room. Are there other sizes available?
15. Do I have a choice of mattresses for this sofa bed?
16. Is this print (or plaid or stripe) fabric available with a matched print and how much extra does it cost?