Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) God
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-02-24 03:38

God created us all. God created life. God created everything around us. I often try to think what was before God. But God has always been there, so there was nothing before God. I wonder why God always appears as a man with a beard in books. He¡¯s also usually a white man. No one knows if God is a man or a woman. God is also different to different religions. Most people in the world pray to God. They ask for forgiveness when they do something wrong; they thank God for bringing good things and ask for God¡¯s help when things go wrong. People who believe in God get strength from their belief. They know that God is looking down on them. One thing I don¡¯t understand is why there is so much killing and bad things in the world.
* create = Ã¢Á¶[âÀÛ/âÃâ]ÇÏ´Ù/ wonder = ±Ã±ÝÇÏ´Ù, ±Ã±ÝÇØÇÏ´Ù; ~ÇÒ±î[~ÀÌ ¾î¶³±î] »ý°¢ÇÏ´Ù/ appear as ~ = ~À¸·Î Ã⿬ÇÏ´Ù, ³ª¿À´Ù, µîÀåÇÏ´Ù/ beard = (ÅÎ)¼ö¿°/ pray to God = ½Å¿¡°Ô ±âµµ¸¦ µå¸®´Ù/ ask for ~ = ~À» û(±¸)ÇÏ´Ù; ÇÊ¿ä·Î ÇÏ´Ù; ~À» ã¾Æ¿À´Ù/ forgiveness = ¿ë¼­/ strength = Èû, ±â¿î/ belief = ¹ÏÀ½; ½Å³ä, È®½Å

* Áú¹® * 

01. Do you believe in God? & What does God look like?
02. Is there any proof that God exists? & Why did God create us?
03. Why do different religions have different gods?
04. What do you think God thinks of the way we live?
05. Is God the creator and ruler of the whole universe?
06. Why are there so many people who do not believe in God?
07. Why does God let innocent people suffer and evil people prosper?
08. Why is God always seen as a white man in paintings and drawings?
09. Is there a difference in how Christians, Muslims and Jews see God?
10. Why doesn¡¯t God answer everyone¡¯s prayers? & What question would you like to ask God?
11. "I believe in God, only I spell it 'Nature'." What do you think of this quote by Frank Lloyd Wright?
12. If Christians, Muslims & Jews all believe in the same God, why is there so much fighting among them?
13. If a person believes that God can protect them from natural disasters, 
do you think they also believe that God caused those disasters in the first place?