Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Heaven
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-08-11 10:40

I wonder if heaven exists. I guess if heaven is real, then hell must be real too. I think heaven must be a great place if it¡¯s better than Earth. It¡¯s difficult to believe that heaven is a place that looks like paradise. Pretty much every religion in the world believes that heaven is real. I don¡¯t think it¡¯s full of angels with wings though. I think there are lots of heavenly places on Earth. Anywhere in the countryside is heaven to me. Sitting on a beach with blue skies is also heaven. You can even be in heaven in the city. Walking into a cool, air-conditioned building from a hot, sweaty street is heaven. I also find heaven in food. A double chocolate fudge and nut ice cream with maple syrup and extra whipped cream is simply heaven.
* wonder if ~ = ~ÀÇ ¿©ºÎ¸¦[ÀÎÁö] ±Ã±ÝÇØÇÏ´Ù/ paradise = õ±¹[õ´ç]/ pretty much[nearly] = °ÅÀÇ/ religion = Á¾±³/ full of ~ = ~·Î °¡µæÇÑ/ heavenly = õ±¹ÀÇ[°ú °°Àº]; Á¤¸» »óÄèÇÑ/ countryside = ½Ã°ñ Áö¿ª, Àü¿ø Áö´ë/ walk into ~ = ~¾ÈÀ¸·Î °É¾î µé¾î°¡´Ù/ air-conditioned = ³Ã³­¹æ[°ø±â Á¶Àý] ÀåÄ¡¸¦ ÇÑ/ sweaty = ¶¡³ª°Ô ÇÏ´Â; ¶¡Åõ¼ºÀÌÀÇ, ¶¡¿¡ Á¥Àº, ¶¡ÀÌ ³ª¼­ ÃàÃàÇÑ/ maple syrup = ¸ÞÀÌÇà ½Ã·´/ whipped cream = (°ÅÇ°À» ³½) »ýÅ©¸²

* Áú¹® *

01. Do you think anyone can go to heaven?
02. Do you think there are rules in heaven?
03. What aspects of heaven are here on Earth?
04. What will you miss most about Earth in heaven?
05. What language do you think is spoken in heaven?
06. What do you think people do every day in heaven?
07. Do you think we continue relationships in heaven?
08. Do you think there¡¯ll be computers and the Internet in heaven?
09. Do you think there¡¯ll be anything boring about being in heaven?
10. Is there just one heaven or a different one for different religions?
11. Will we remember Earth or be able to look down on Earth once we¡¯re in heaven?
12. What kind of heavenly bodies (angels, gods¡¦) do you think we¡¯ll meet in heaven?
13. What emotions will we leave behind once we get to heaven and what new emotions will we encounter?