Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Heroes
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  19-08-21 00:06

I don¡¯t really have a hero. There are many people I respect, but they are not really my hero. Some people choose very strange heroes. My friends have rock stars and football players as heroes. Of course, these people are very good at what they do, but they¡¯re not really heroes. They get lots of money for doing what they love. When they¡¯re not singing or playing football, I wonder what they¡¯re doing. I think most of the world¡¯s heroes are unsung heroes. People who work to help others every day. We generally don¡¯t notice these heroes. Then there are those who put their lives on the line for others. Fire fighters, police officers and soldiers are heroes. Without them, the world would be less safe.
* respect = Á¸°æÇÏ´Ù/ be good at ~ = ~À» ÀßÇÏ´Â/ wonder = ±Ã±ÝÇÏ´Ù, ±Ã±ÝÇØÇÏ´Ù; ~ÇÒ±î[~ÀÌ ¾î¶³±î] »ý°¢ÇÏ´Ù/ unsung = (±×·² ÀÚ°ÝÀÌ ÀÖÀ½¿¡µµ) Âù¾ç ¹ÞÁö[À¯¸íÇØÁöÁö] ¸øÇÑ/ generally = ÀϹÝÀûÀ¸·Î/ notice = ~À» ÀǽÄÇÏ´Ù[(º¸°Å³ª µè°í) ¾Ë´Ù]; ÁÖ¸ñÇÏ´Ù, °ü½ÉÀ» ±â¿ïÀÌ´Ù/ then = ¶Ç, °Ô´Ù°¡(Á¤º¸¸¦ Ãß°¡·Î µ¡ºÙÀÏ ¶§)/ put one's life on the line = ¸ñ¼ûÀ» °É°í ÇÏ´Ù, Á×À½À» ¹«¸¨¾²´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. Who is your hero?
02. Are you a hero to anyone?
03. What makes a hero a hero?
04. What do you think an unsung hero is?
05. Are most of your heroes male or female?
06. Who were your heroes when you were a child?
07. Do you think soldiers and police officers are heroes?
08. Who is your country¡¯s biggest national hero and why?
09. Do you think one person¡¯s hero is another person¡¯s villain?
10. Do you think sports stars are bigger heroes than rock stars?
11. What questions would you ask your hero if you met him/her?
12. What do you think an accidental hero is and how does he/she become a hero?