Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Homeschool
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-01-07 00:39

I think home schooling is great. I wish my parents had done this. The idea of never going to school sounds too good to be true. I hated school. I wanted to stay at home every day. I really wouldn¡¯t have minded staying at home and studying. Of course, you need to be careful not to forget studying. One thing about home schooling I like is visiting museums or watching documentaries to learn more. This is so much better than learning in school. I think my learning at school suffered because there were many kids who didn¡¯t want to learn. I could have got better marks if I had stayed at home. Perhaps there¡¯ll be more home schooling in the future because of the Internet.
* homeschool[home school, home-school] = Áý¿¡¼­ ±³À°ÇÏ´Ù/ too good to be true = ³Ê¹« ÁÁ¾Æ¼­ ¹Ï¾îÁöÁö ¾Ê´Â[Àǽɽº·¯¿î]/ suffer = ´õ ³ªºüÁö´Ù, ¾ÇÈ­µÇ´Ù; (Áúº´, °íÅë, ½½ÇÄ, °áÇÌ µî¿¡) ½Ã´Þ¸®´Ù; °íÅë¹Þ´Ù/ mark = Á¡¼ö, ÆòÁ¡/ perhaps = ¾Æ¸¶, ¾î¼¸é

* Áú¹® *

01. What are the advantages of hone schooling?
02. What kind of children benefit from home schooling?
03. Is home schooling gaining popularity in your country?
04. Would you have preferred home schooling or going to school?
05. Do you think home schooling hinders a child¡¯s development?
06. Do children who are home schooled get the social skills they need?
07. Do you think governments should pay parents for home schooling?
08. Do you think home schooled children would easily adapt to school?
09. How do parents get all the materials they need for home schooling?
10. Home schooling avoids many problems such as bullying. Should governments encourage more home schooling?
11. Parents home school their children because they think they can educate their children better than schools. 
Do you think they can?
12. An American report says home schooled children do much better academically than school children. 
What do you think about this?
13. A U.S. report stated: "Where possible, children should be withheld from formal schooling 
until at least ages eight – ten." Do you agree?
14. A report found that 58.9% of adults who were home schooled are "very happy" with life, compared with 27.6% 
for the general U.S. population. Is this a good reason to encourage home schooling?