Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Homes and Houses
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-01-28 23:51

¡°Home is where the heart is.¡± That¡¯s so true. I¡¯ve lived in many different houses during my life but not all of them have been home. When you are growing up, home is where your family lives. I left home when I was 18 and slowly my childhood home was no longer. Now it¡¯s my parents¡¯ house and not my home. I moved around a lot and only spent a year or so in most places I lived. They never really felt like home. A home is somewhere you feel totally relaxed and want to come home to. The expression ¡°Home Sweet Home¡± is also true. You have to have nice feelings about it to call it home. Home doesn¡¯t have to be in your home country. I¡¯ve lived in several countries and have had a home in all of them.
* home = (ƯÈ÷ °¡Á·°ú ÇÔ²² »ç´Â) Áý[°¡Á¤]/ childhood = ¾î¸° ½ÃÀý/ move around = À̵¿[ÀÌÁÖ]ÇÏ´Ù

All houses are unique. Even if they look the same from the outside, they are very different on the inside. I think houses are very interesting. I like looking at the way they are built and the style they are built in. In London there are many houses that are hundreds of years old. These are beautiful. You can still see much of the original wood and stone structure. Modern houses are also interesting. It¡¯s funny how they copy many of the features of older houses. I love looking at houses when I travel. Every country has its own special designs, from Japan to Arabia to Greece. Nowadays people are building eco-friendly houses. They want houses that save energy and help protect the planet.
* unique = À¯ÀϹ«ÀÌÇÑ, µ¶Æ¯ÇÑ; (¾ÆÁÖ) Ưº°ÇÑ; °íÀ¯ÀÇ, ƯÀ¯ÀÇ/ even if ~ =  (ºñ·Ï) ~ÀÏÁö¶óµµ, (¼³»ç) ~À̶ó°í ÇÒÁö¶óµµ/ on the inside = ¾ÈÂÊ (¸é); ³»ºÎ/ feature = Ư»ö, Ư¡, Ư¼º/ nowadays = ¿äÁò¿¡´Â/ eco-friendly = ģȯ°æÀûÀÎ/ the planet = (ƯÈ÷ ȯ°æ°ú °ü·ÃÇÏ¿© ¸»ÇÒ ¶§) ¼¼»ó; Ç༺

* Áú¹® *

01. Are you house-proud?
02. What is your dream home?
03. Do you like being at home alone?
04. Are you a ¡®house and home¡¯ person?
05. Do you like the location of your home?
06. Would you like to design your own home?
07. Do you like the houses in other countries?
08. Is there anything you hate about your home?
09. Do you get jealous of other people¡¯s homes?
10. What¡¯s your favorite thing about your home?
11. Do you agree that ¡®home is where the heart is¡¯?
12. Would you rather live in a house or an apartment?
13. Are you a stay-at-home person or a going-out person?
14. What are the differences between a house and a home?
15. What home improvements would you like to make to your home?
16.  Are you happy with the color scheme and furniture in your home?