Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Horoscopes
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-02-04 00:17

I totally do not believe in horoscopes. I can¡¯t think of anything more ridiculous. Perhaps the only thing more ridiculous is the number of people who read their horoscopes and believe what they say. I mean, just how can a horoscope be true? How is it that the same things are true for half-a-billion people born between January 23 and February 22. It makes no sense. Not all of those people will be lucky in love and have a nice financial surprise at the beginning of the month. Horoscopes are a part of many cultures. Every time I go to another country I see the horoscope in magazines. I have a friend who has the same star sign as me. Our lives and fortunes are very different. That proves to me that horoscopes are rubbish.
* totally = ¿ÏÀüÈ÷, ÀüÀûÀ¸·Î/ believe in ~ = ~À» ¹Ï´Ù, ~À» ¿Ç´Ù°í[ÁÁ´Ù°í] »ý°¢ÇÏ´Ù/ horoscope = Á¡¼º¼ú, º°Á¡/ ridiculous = ¿ô±â´Â, ¸»µµ ¾È µÇ´Â, Å͹«´Ï¾ø´Â/ perhaps = ¾Æ¸¶, ¾î¼¸é/ financial = ±ÝÀ¶[ÀçÁ¤]ÀÇ/ star sign = (Ȳµµ½ÊÀ̱Ã[zodiac]ÀÇ ÇϳªÀÎ) º°ÀÚ¸®/ fortune = (ƯÈ÷ »ç¶÷ÀÇ »î¿¡ ¿µÇâÀ» ¹ÌÄ¡´Â) ¿î[Çà¿î]; (»ç¶÷ÀÇ) ¿î¼ö[¹Ì·¡]; (ÁÖ·Î pl) (°³ÀÎ, °¡¹®, ±¹°¡ µîÀÌ °Þ´Â) ¼º¼è[ºÎħ]/ prove = ÀÔÁõ[Áõ¸í]ÇÏ´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. Do you believe in horoscopes? / Do you ever check your horoscope?
02. What would you like your horoscope to say?
03. What does your religion say about horoscopes?
04. Do you think horoscopes could be dangerous?
05. What kind of person is someone with your star sign?
06. Can you think of a typical horoscope prediction?
07. What do you think about what is written in horoscopes?
08. What kinds of people believe in and follow horoscopes?
09. Do you think there are horoscopes in every country?
10. Do you think horoscope writers believe in what they write and predict?
11. Who writes horoscopes and how qualified do you think they are?
12. Is it possible to predict future events just by someone¡¯s star sign?
13. Do you think it¡¯s strange that in the twenty-first century people get paid to write horoscopes?