Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Human Rights
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-02-17 09:14

I think human rights only became an issue after World War II. That¡¯s when the United Nations issued their Universal Declaration on human rights. This is kind of the rulebook, the do¡¯s and don¡¯ts of human rights. When I look at the world today, it seems not many people have read this. I doubt if most people know it exists. I think government leaders should know about this. A lot of them don¡¯t care much about human rights. I can¡¯t believe it¡¯s the twenty-first century and human rights is still an issue in pretty much all of the world¡¯s countries. The most powerful countries even attack each other for abusing human rights. I hope one day that all human rights are respected. That will be paradise.
* human rights = ÀαÇ/ become an issue = ¹®Á¦È­ ÇÏ´Ù[µÇ´Ù]/ issue = ¹ßÇ¥[°øÇ¥]ÇÏ´Ù/ the Universal Declaration on human rights = ¼¼°è À뱂 ¼±¾ð/ the rulebook[the rule book] = ±ÔÄ¢¼­, ±ÔÁ¤Áý/ do's and don'ts = °ü·Ê, ±ÔÄ¢, ¼öÄ¢; ÁÖÀÇ »çÇ×/ doubt if ~ = ~ÀÎÁö Àǽɽº·´´Ù/ abuse human rights = ÀαÇÀ» ¾Ç¿ë[¿À¿ë]ÇÏ´Ù/ respect = Á¸Áß[Á¸°æ]ÇÏ´Ù/ paradise = (Áö»ó) ³«¿ø; õ±¹[õ´ç]

* Áú¹® *

01. Do religions respect human rights?
02. Do unborn children have human rights?
03. What human right is the most important?
04. Do you always respect other people¡¯s rights?
05. Do you give money to human rights charities?
06. Do you feel you have all the human rights you need?
07. Do you ever feel your human rights are being violated?
08. How can the world make sure human rights are protected?
09. Does your government have a good record on human rights?
10. Which people in your country have ¡®more equal rights¡¯ than others?
11. How would the world be different if all human rights were respected?
12. Do you think everyone in the world will one day have the same human rights?
13. Do you think all people in the world are equal and everyone deserves the same rights?
14. Which countries do you think have the worst human rights records and why do you think this is so?