Headlines Speaking
Debate/Åä·Ð Essay/¿µÀÛ
Àΰ­°úÁ¤ Misc
ÀÚ·á½Ç
WTS ½ÃÇ躸±â
[Debate/Åä·Ð] (Q&A) Hospitals
ÃÖ°í°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  20-02-10 09:37

I don¡¯t really like hospitals. I have many bad memories of them. I¡¯ve stayed in hospital seven times in my life. I guess I must be unlucky. My friends all say I¡¯m accident prone. My longest stay in hospital was for three months. That was boring. I had lots of visitors but staying in bed for that length of time isn¡¯t much fun. The worst thing was hospital food. I couldn¡¯t wait to get out and have some real food. The strange thing is that I really like watching TV dramas and movies about hospitals. It feels like I know everything that¡¯s going on. I wouldn¡¯t like to work in a hospital though. I hate the smell and the sight of blood. I¡¯ll do my best from now on to stay away from hospitals, unless I¡¯m visiting someone else.
* bad memories = ³ª»Û ±â¾ï(µé)/ in (the) hospital = ÀÔ¿øÇØ ÀÖ´Ù/ accident prone = »ç°í¸¦ Àß ´çÇÏ´Â/ stay = ¸Ó¹«¸§, ¹æ¹®/ stay in bed = (ÀϾÁö ¾Ê°í) °è¼Ó ħ´ë ¾È¿¡ ÀÖ´Ù/ sight = º¸±â, º½; ½Ã¾ß / from now on = ÀÌÁ¦ºÎÅÍ, ÇâÈÄ, Áö±ÝºÎÅÍ´Â/ stay away from ~ = ~À» °¡±îÀÌÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Ù, ~¿¡¼­ ¶³¾îÁ® ÀÖ´Ù

* Áú¹® *

01. Have you ever stayed in hospital?
02. What are your experiences of hospitals?
03. Would you like to work in a hospital?
04. Are the hospitals in your country good?
05. Why is hospital food so bad?
06. What do you think a boutique hospital is?
07. Do you like watching TV programes about hospitals?
08. Is it better to be born in hospital or at home?
09. Do you think hospitals are unhealthy places?
10. What do you think hospitals of the future will be like?
11. Have you ever been to a hospital in another country?
12. What part of a hospital would you most like a tour of?
13. How could hospitals be made better places to visit and stay in?
14. What do people do if they cannot afford to go to hospital?
15. Is the standard of care in your country¡¯s hospitals getting better?
16. What would you do every day if you had to spend six months in hospital?